User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: Can you make a fish face?

    Welcome Fishface! You actually remind me of Little Tin Fish! She's a user by the way. Welcome and let me know if you have any problems.

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I had a lot of paintings I sold. That's design. ~Brenna Yes, the gynoid Toy. ~Aethel .: Have you ever tasted snow?

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HELLO! I am the fearsome (new) AetLindling!

    Hello Aet! Welcome to the site! Need anyhelp, PM me. See you around.

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *awkward newbie thread*

    Welcome! Never too late to greet newbies. I'm Myth, I used to play the clarinet and will take it up again someday. You'll love YWS, so many friendly people around ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    I voted for Kangeroo!

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Direly Dejected in Need of a Detective, Ever tried walking down Baker Street? I've heard there are quite a few Holmes-ish detectives there. Maybe you'll stumble into a Watson, ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Reminds me of a story my parents have told me. It could be about anything and I'd pick it up depending on the first few chapters or the blurb. Leaving ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "Murder? Paron, I told you it wasn't me!" "But I didn't—" "Forget it. Now we're going to have to wipe more memories than before. Get the machine." Hands on hips, ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Catchy Title

    Thanks, Sureal. I always liked Snoink's Pretty Poisoned Lady .

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Curl

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Belt

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bull Run

    First thing I noticed were the women and children at the charge[?], would they have been allowed there? Didn’t the men say goodbye at home? Hello Myth, The first Battle ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Pest

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Hair!

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Catchy Title

    *gasps* Queen of the Harpies . Is that bad? What about Are You Me? [?] Oh, I don't know...

    Feb 24, 2007


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs