User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Hail Clouds

    The great thing is you can look at the picture from every angle. It looks a lot like thick smoke than clouds.

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Aeolus Richtor--Scroll down for inks.

    Just wonderful. I can't wait to see the inked version. He seems to have chicken-ish legs though.

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Terry Pratchett Diagnosed with Alzheimer's :(

    That is so sad. I love his books!

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: One Night in Violet Lights

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * 'Bring me the girl.' Maybe other girl would be better since the robots are getting rid of a different girl ...

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Good books out there?

    I recommend anything by Elizabeth Gaskell.

    Dec 11, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: One Night in Violet Lights

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Her boots thudded against the plush carpet as she trooped the other side of the hallway. Thudded? Plush carpet? Sound ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: One Night in Violet Lights

    I really liked the beginning, Gazza, and since it was so short I was able to whiz through the whole thing. Limited time here so I'll only go over a ...

    Dec 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kevin Scholler

    I love it, his shoes look better in this version =]

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    My favourites are number 1 and 4. The first photograph focuses on the flower so I think you should have centred it rather than have it almost out of reach. ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ink on Paper

    The trees so great! I love it. The guy's shoes look really flat like squashed bread or something.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mirrior, mirror on the wall...

    I love the upside down one. I recently bought a camera so I know how fun it is =]

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Some Changes On Default Template

    It's a lot simpler so thanks Nate, as always! =]

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Gifted and the Cursed Part Two

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * “Ahhhh! When are they gonna let us in! I’m gonna die!” Race shouted. A couple of girls looked over at ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Gifted and the Cursed: Super-Kids In Training

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * “It’s too hot!” said an eleven-year-old boy. His thirteen-year-old brother nodded his head in agreement. “Yeah, if it is too ...

    Oct 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    I don't know. Do you want me to size up my meals? I'll go for large. ~Aethel .: Who would you really like to kick?

    Oct 11, 2007


It usually takes more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.
— Mark Twain