User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm not answering that. ~Aethel .: Have you ever tried burning your hair?

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: *breathes a sigh of relief*

    I've finished one of my three novels so I know how great it is to be halfway done. Will have to do some catching up on BFG.

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Samuel Sewall

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * I recollect that John Hathorne nearly was as wily as the Great Being Below, and if not for his cunning ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spirit Caller #1

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Alaise’s assurances of friends in Lyssene who would take care of them only went so far, seeing as [they were ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * He hadn’t spoken more than a [handful] of words to the human since Pagrin had seen him on the roof. ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: A Supernatural PI Story (Wichtlein Investigations?)

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * [With a dull] slap, a pale hand smacked against the glass at the front of the vending machine. [With a ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10. Poor animals, I love 'em.

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Pushing Up Daisies...

    As long as people are reading it, I'm happy :mrgreen:

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey :)

    Hello and welcome back!

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Historical Fiction Help?

    You could also watch a few of the Titanic-based films, even if they aren't accurate you can see how people addressed one another, and also the fashion. Books are also ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Fair

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Lent

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Pub Names

    The Nun's Head

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Greetings, Good to see new members all the time. I'm Myth—not as old as my profile says. I write fantasy and historical fiction, haven't got the guts to show my ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "I have a broken ankle? I thought I got punched?" "You did." She squinted, staring out the glass box, her prison—for now, at least. "But my ankle—" "—Is something I ...

    Feb 26, 2007


Wait.. so it wasnt the chicken or the egg. It was HOP! Hop came first!!
— LadyMysterio