User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :)

    Hello and welcome to the site! I'm Myth. What genre do you like to read/write?

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour, Je suis l'anglais.

    Salut ! Comment va tu ? I'm Myth. I'm never around the poetry section. Do you write plays or prose? See you around.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello to all!

    Welcome! I'm Myth. I do love fantasy, historical and sci-fi. See you around.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But you are disappointed and never watch the show again. I wish I could type faster!

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mascot Backgrounds

    This one is better than the kangeroos, I'll admit.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya

    Welcome! I'm Myth. What genre do you prefer to read/write? See you around.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Heya

    Hello Pacific! I'm Myth. We had a chicken this time last year. He's dead now, but he woke us up every morning and it got annoying towards the end. Anyway, ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi!

    Hello! Good to see you, little SPEWite. :P

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not enough animals around for meat. Besides, they're protected. ~Aethel .: Are you worldly-wise?

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, pigs

    Hello! Welcome to the site. I don't write poetry but would love to see what plays you've written so far.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "Seriously?" "I'm afraid so. Unless you co-operate." Aethel snorted. "I died once. Did he tell you that? Maybe I'll survive, cats have nine lives." She heard a chuckle. So much ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Can't think of one. I'm usually a good liar. ~Aethel .: How has your day/night been?

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwriting

    "Stop pushing me!" Paron let go of her and Aethel crashed to the floor, rattling metal echoing throughout the level. "Aren't you going to wear saftey—" "Shouldn't you be fixing ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "I thought you'd remember me. I mean, you know what happened." "Leave her alone." Paron laid a hand on Ovid. "Aethel? I'm—" "Paron, get rid of him. Keep the boy ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The English language is slowly dying...

    Urgh, that's horrible and shouldn't be allowed.

    Feb 26, 2007


When life gives you lemons…take over YWS with fruits and vegetables!!!
— LemonescentAnt