User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Hell? ~Aethel .: Colour: gold or silver?

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Historian

    I borrowed it at the weekend, so far it isn't so bad. I usually avoid Dracula/vampire books these days.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan - "Cirque Du Freak"

    I've read a few of them, liked the first didn't have much of an opinion on the others.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Chimpanzees 'hunt using spears'

    I am reminded of Planet of the Apes , don't know if it is supposed to be a good thing or bad.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm happy where I am. But I'd like to be at the Peak once more. ~Aethel .: What wouldn't you do for money?

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Oh! I'd go for the money. What would you do if a monkey swapped home with you?

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Belda's dust

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * The man looked up surprised and saw an old woman who was definitely not there before sitting on a huge ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: His Favourite

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * I had been to the library after school, to take out said book, which explains why I was later than ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't like sleeping. ~Aethel .: Do you like what you see in the mirror?

    Feb 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Postman Comes Looking For Us Pt2

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * The worst part is waiting for him to drive. He has to wait for ten minutes lest somebody else wants to get on. ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Postman Comes Looking For Us

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * Our lives are quite hectic, chaotic, bizarre. Sometimes we do nothing, sometimes we do strange things, sometimes we wash our hair in the ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fool's Duel: Infaustus

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * His master was crouched over some letters, his good hand clutched the edge of the parchments, making his knuckles blossomed ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Ramwick

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Karz shot his pretend air-gun at Ramwick across the orchard and watched merrily as his friend fell to the ground ...

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Little Tin Fish and Fish face!

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something about a radio possessing magical powers or something. Depending on the first pages I'd decide whether to pick it up or not. Are You Me?

    Feb 27, 2007


Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain