-
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted. But now you've lost your appetite. I wish we didn't have so many mirrors in the house!
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Re:Freshed/Re:Cycled
Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * He slid as far away from her as he could, and looked at the city that had just left faded ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Rice. ~Aethel .: Have you ever won competitions of any kind?
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Aethel's Sketch
From Are You Me? * [Southern 36th Level] “Are you me?” She slumped to the floor as the recurring head made her faint, staring across her prison to the girl ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren
Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = review * Letter Post "So do I," I giggled. "Would you like me to write Mum the note or do you wish ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: It's Too Late Now - Episode Four
Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * She twisted a piece of her long hair around her finger and looked at me anxiously. ‘piece’ is wrong, I ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Guess what this is!
Hello Ink! Love your name and the avatar. I'm Myth! See you around.
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Within Inclinations of Impishness?
Imp, I'd love to :mrgreen:
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: One line Summary
Find some way out of it. Or try to dance like the gorgeous Madhubala! What would you say if your favourite writer asked you to work on a book with ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: In The Picture
"You won't sleep or you can't sleep?" "No." Paron unhinged his jaw, an act to show his suprise. Aethel ignored him, watching holo coverage. "I'll get you some pills." "No, ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Fallowdell (fragment)
Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * It didn’t matter that his features were blunt, wide cheekbones and deepset eyes. Wouldn’t there be a dash between ‘deep’ and ‘set’? Of ...
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
All the time *sighs* ~Aethel .: Do you believe in God[s]?
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Fool's Duel: Infaustus
Thank you! You could do that, just enoguh so the snippet doesn't really rely on the background for the reader to understand.
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Posting Checklist
Thank God for Jenna :wink:
Feb 28, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Get out, isn't that obvious? ~Aethel .: Do you know what a trash compactor is?
Feb 28, 2007
