User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Temporal Shadows (Prologue)

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * “ It doesn’t have to again this way ,” he told her again. “Come of your own free will, sister. ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Answering Fish's question: Yes. Very good, I'll say. ~Aethel I guess I am. Though with Fred I wasn't. ~Brenna .: Do you drink?

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bubble Picture (Part 4 up)

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * He would be a little chubby and kind of squat, but would have a smiling, good-natured face that was very ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Wander around all over the place, going into the shops that usually ban short people because they think we're 'kids' and we need an adult. What would you say if ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Father's still alive. I didn't jump a bridge for nothing. ~Aethel .: Are you an emotional person?

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Aethel's Sketch

    The Imp : Glad you read it, thank you! Will post Are You Me? next week or the one after.

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: It's always wierd being the new one.....

    Hello Alainna! Welcome to YWS! I'm Myth and I love fantasy, historical and sci-fi. What about you? (I know others have asked this question) :mrgreen:

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just Saying Hello

    Welcome Teigan! I'm Myth. I've just finished the Unfortunate Events Series. If you have any questions PM me. See you around :mrgreen:

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: HelloOOOoo! I am New here! Lol!

    Hello Macky! Never read Nancy Drew but I'd love to meet any author, even if I'm not a fan. I'm Myth. Let me know if you want anything. See you! ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "I always wanted a mother. Can I have a ride?" Aethel climbed into the kangaroo's pouch. "Wait a minute. You're meant to be extinct!" .: Scenario : Your character meets ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    All my characters in one story because I'd like to know what they think of one another. Especially Monessa. What would you do if you had to live underwater for ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    away from me!"

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    But I've never heard of them. *checks holo* Uh - Disturbed. ~Aethel .: You're in a park/garden and you're starving. Would you eat the flowers/grass?

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But when you arrive the folks catch cold and you're forced to stay away from them, forever! I wish I wasn't so tired!

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * "I cannot breathe guys ," I said, in a muffled voice. Guys, sounds modern? "You have the Mighty Lord's greatest gift we shall ...

    Feb 28, 2007


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy