User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: hey! Im new here...

    Welcome, Emily! I'm Myth. Everybody's Fool, I'd like to read that. Anyway, see you around the site. :mrgreen:

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Is it a little late for a formal hello?

    Hello! Never too late to stumble into this forum. I'm Myth and I used to play the clarinet. I'll take it up again - one day. What genre do you ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    "Er - Why not?"

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted. But you're doomed to live alone and end up slicing your hand off. I wish I had some new clothes!

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't like dancing. So, no. ~Aethel .: What happened to your hand?

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rain

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * He tended to enjoy the pitter-patter feeling of water droplets on his face, so he simply never bothered with covering ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Huh! No. ~Aethel .: Are/Were you married?

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Given's dead, some wishes come true. ~Aethel .: Do people/friends always let you down?

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Majesta: Prologue (edited)

    An improvement. She strode over to a polished wooden table, and set the box down on it’s smooth, shiny surface. Should be: its

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Me. ~Aethel .: Have you ever had a moment when you thought you were dead, when you were not? Or does that not make sense?

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "Take Boy, he's useless." The woman pushed Juvenal between herself and the man. "There's nowhere left for you, Aethel." Juvenal was forced backwards, the woman had her arms around him, ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Mascot Backgrounds

    Um - I don't like the kangaroo backgrounds so far. Can we provide some, if we find any?

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Majesta: Prologue (edited)

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * As she entered the room, she could only see darkness, no moving, no sign of life, nothing that would interfere ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Fantastical Reality

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Dalyth smiled. “Our disadvantage is his as well. He has no reason to attack, anyways . We are leaving the ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    I’ve come to the end at last =] As I’ve said before, you influenced me to go out and research American history for myself—I’m still reading through things slowly, will ...

    Mar 1, 2007


Remember the rain that made your corn grow.
— Haitian Proverb