User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: 'Ello, Mates!

    Hello Spark! I'm Myth. I love English and History, if you need anything let me know. See you! :mrgreen:

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: la plage, c'est belle!

    Quite gloomy, but I like it. Your friend doesn't look too happy =]

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Soda or Juice?

    Tea, juice and water!

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi... i'm a new member

    Welcome Cookie! Your name is fun, and delicious. I'm Myth. PM me if you need help! :mrgreen:

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: The Dreams of Children

    Paul Weller from The Jam! I love them =]

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Mascot Election 2007!

    Dragon. No. Monkey =]

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Uh - I don't know much about history. I can tell you, though, it wouldn't be Alluston. ~Aethel .: Do you get into arguments over nothing?

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Make Your Readers Feel

    I've had to do this with someone afraid of heights and claustrophobic. I'll have to rrewite it, and thank you for including the passgae, Clau, now I know what it ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Revised and added my book. New name The Devil's Minion

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * I looked at it and it read six o’clock. Maybe you could take out the bits before the second ‘it’: ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwriting

    Blinded by light, she squinted, tears welling up. "Hello?" she called out. Moments later she heard the scuffling of boots, the girl laughing. "I need water," "Oh?" Mocking girl. False ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Music Box

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * Their expressions [s]were ones[/s] of blissful satisfaction, expressions she had never seen on a human being before. I feel as if this could ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Zebra

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * The city was dazzling 4 years ago. Better to have the number written out. The skyscrapers peeping out from the ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Aethel's Sketch

    Fishface : Like Imp said this is a sketch, doesn't really go into the story and I'd really appreciate it if you'd give suggestions on improving the piece. Thanks, Imp.

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Bound for Glory: Our Brethren

    Charles Townshend (1725 - 1767) The Townshend Act was passed just before his death. But Wikipedia seems to call him Townsend and Townshend, don't know what's going on there XD ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: My Literary Blog

    Hello GR! I loved Heat , and would like to see you post Undercurrent —or just the character sketches.

    Mar 2, 2007


The most difficult thing in the world is to know how to do a thing and to watch somebody else doing it wrong, without comment.
— T. H. White