User avatar

Myth

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Edge of Forever

    Only thing I can comment on is the repetition of ‘her’: The wind lifted her hair from her shoulders and it waved in front of her , whipping in her ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ask Paron because I have no idea. ~Aethel .: What's the most disgusting food you've ever eaten?

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Rain

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * There were so few clouds out that day ... that he felt a little annoyed with it all. Uh – ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Postman Comes Looking For Us,Pt3.

    I love how you manage to get each characters voice right, and Samantha correcting her mistakes. Pap reminds me of Lennie from Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men , I think ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    Name : Aethel Gender : Female Age : 24 Hair colour/length : Dark, short and uneven Eye colour : Blue Skin colour : Tan Personality : Gets along fine with ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Aethel's Sketch

    Mr Green : Thank you for reading. I'm actually writing the chapter where this takes place, since posting I've decided to include it in. I'll be posting the first parts ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: ZING!

    Very nice, I like the blue-ness of it all. And the pointed finger reminds me of ET.

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Wars have begun!

    Hello Wars! I'm Myth. I love reading and writing fantasy, historical and sci-fi. See you around the site :mrgreen:

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have no family. Well - would you call 'matons family? I guess I'm the same with everyone. ~Aethel .: Do you find it hard to lie to friends/family?

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy

    Welcome Mike! I'm Myth. I love fantasy, historical and sci-fi. Would love to see what you come up with. See you around the site :mrgreen:

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Dia Diut- That's 'Hello' in Irish

    Hello! Welcome to the site. I'm Myth, always around here somewhere. If you have any question let me know. See you!

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: It's Too Late Now - Episode 5

    Plenty of typos in there and a few sentences that you didn't really complete such as: Jacob came over to me and lifted my. I think I've said this before, ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Make Your Readers Feel

    Clau : I was tired, it was nearly 4pm GMT time XD

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    God. ~Aethel Meeting my parents. ~Monessa .: Are you religious?

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "Hello," "What? What in Day's—" "Don't bring your Goddess into this, Dill." Aethel, smiling so that her scar wrinkled, nodded to Prenga. "I've waited so long for this. Do you ...

    Mar 3, 2007


Today is your day. You’re off to Great Places, you’re off and away!
— Dr. Seuss