User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: This is art.....right?

    I love the colours in the last two pictures. The green 'hole' in the first image isn't really impressive, it looks random, out of place and I think it was ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Dear Aunt Clara

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * I couldn’t help but noticing that they hadn’t actually included Jack Ashby – that little slip-up might have been too strange even for ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like romance, which I'm not a fan of, about teenaged girls and their 'perfect guy'. I don't think I'd pick it up. Industrial

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Queen of the Harpies

    Sari : This is the old thread and the old post which you didn't need to critique. Most of the changes were already made in the new version: Any further ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a mix of fantasy and sci-fi. Maybe a twilight duel or something? I'd pick it up depending on the first few pages. Are You Me?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    "This one smells worse than the others," Aethel said. Cassie and Alex stared at her. "I'm not being rude, all right? I just—" Scraping of metal grinding interupted her. The ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How do you like your sentences?

    I like long ones and short ones. And some that end with questions =]

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Lovely name. I guess she'd probably wear a lot of green dresses, curly red hair and very blue eyes. Aethel

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The day I found Stitches. That was a good one. ~Aethel .: What memory would you rather wipe from your mind?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Introducing Lechuza!

    Hello Lechuza! Welcome to the Site! I'm Myth. If you need any help PM me. =] See you around.

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Reminds me of staying awake at all hours and waiting for a specific time for something special to happen. I'd read it, sounds like my life anyway. Half-Knot Stitches

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Nothing. ~Aethel .: How would you go about getting revenge? Or wouldn't you bother?

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds something like The Runners or maybe Logan's Run . I'd pick it up. Industrial

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I tried frying an Aloo Puri, it burnt. ~Aethel .: Can you use a computer? Do you know what one is?

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bubble Picture (Part 4 up)

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * “We hear you [.] ” yawned Tip, ruffling his blond hair and slapping his hat on. Period should be a ...

    Mar 5, 2007


Kindness is the language the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
— Mark Twain