User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    If I did, I wouldn't break them. ~Aethel .: Are you proud of yourself?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    But we do have an art forum! Check under 'Literary'.

    Mar 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Flash Fic- Hollyhock

    Interesting little scene. I would have liked to see a little more description—not too much, mind—otherwise it makes you think about dreams and faeries. Well - it does that to ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Er - I don't remember. Ask Paron if you're interested. ~Aethel .: Ever feel alone in a room filled with people?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey!

    Welcome! I'm Myth. What genre[s] do you like to read/write? I prefer fantasy, historical and sci-fi. See you around and make sure to read the FAQ's and Rules. :mrgreen:

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I think of The Allotment at this point, so many a fanfiction of that. I'd pick it up. Industrial

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I wake up a night. First thing I do is watch the news holos. ~Aethel .: Favourite type of clothing?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "Go again," Aethel sent sheets of paper fluttering. "I said it would be useless. I've never liked that bloody Alluston." Paron picked up the pieces, watching her pace back and ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't reckon there's much of a future for me. ~Aethel .: Do you love yourself more than others?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Comedy about Stella who is a crazy driver. I'd pick it up, my sister is a crazy driver! Are You Me?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A movie director or someone of high status. Paron

    Mar 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: another 2am

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Mariel sat slumped against the bar, on her usual stool at the far end of the room, and, Glory noted ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Fantasy. Someone who likes to do their own thing, maybe has amber-coloured eyes. Half-Knot

    Mar 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Valkyreminator- Valkyrie-Termination

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * “Keep Going! You’re almost there!” ‘Going’ shouldn’t be capitalised, you make the same mistake in the repeated part. “RIIIII

    Mar 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Trucker Diaries

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * This is my life, darlin’s. It’s like a perpetual road trip; sure, you got deadlines but it’s like Damn I ...

    Mar 6, 2007


I'm officially making it my goal in life to become a roomba. I want to be little robot. I want knives taped to me. I want to be free.
— TheMulticoloredCyr