User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon... :UPDATED:

    The wings are really good but the rest of the body needs a little more work, especially the torso--it loooks pretty naked at the moment. Add a bit more flesh/fat ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Bunnies!

    I prefer the second one, looks real and so adorable. the first one looks too flat and squashed, use more space to show off the legs, ears, etc.

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Morning on Lookout Mountain ::UPDATED::

    That's beautiful--love the dew on the blades, the sky, trees edging towards the sky.

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Just thought that I'd post some neat photography I took.

    I love the distorted one, the group picture and Shawney! The only photographs I take are of other peoples houses =]

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Blood Red, Snow White by Marcus Something — over three months now and I still haven't finished ... Charlie Bone Series by Jenny Nimmo =]

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I would like to know if my novel is any good.

    I may be a little late but I'd like to back everyone else. Read different chapters each day and see if there is something you should take out or add ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Another Photo! My Corpse Bride book, signed by Mark Salisbury the writer of the book. I just love showing off about this!!! I want that book! But most of all ...

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: If you were an animal, what would you be?

    Peregrine falcon! But you'd probably never find a vegetarian falcon...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Years! Resolutions too!

    Happy New Year[s]! Fireworks this year weren't so great. 1 — Finish Are You Me? 'cause those characters are giving me a headache. 2 — Get something published. 3 — ...

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Emerald Hearts

    At last, some explaination as to who this Fineena is. Good luck, no matter how long it takes to get written, you'll post something and let me know!

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Sci-Fi Help

    Try reading science fiction! Research always helps whatever genre you prefer, you wouldn't write historical fiction without knowing a little [or a lot] about the era your work is set ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Earth Abides

    I love the bridge. It would be a whole lot better if the picture was clearer, darker in areas as it all looks neutral at the moment.

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Artificer's Angel

    I love the wings and his hair but the background seems so dull--I'd have expected a more dramatic scene--and his legs look awkward positioned in that way. Hope to see ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Yearbook '07

    Before it's too late I might as well add something. Thank you to everyone, your stories/novels have given me something to do for the last year or so. Nate : ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: One Night in Violet Lights

    Hello! For the revised version you should definitely add description and character action. They're not just standing there delivering their lines like, say, robots and this should also give an ...

    Dec 12, 2007


You cannot have an opponent if you keep saying yes.
— Richard Siken