User avatar

Myth

  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    "I can cover more ground on my own," Aethel said. She smoothed her hands, looking in all directions. "No," Alex said. "Look, I'm the eldest, I've been doing my job ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Aethel : You know that holo you borrowed? I'd like it back please. Now. Paron : Leave a message for Aethel. Who would want to call me, I'm a 'maton.

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something spiritual. I don't think I'd pick it up. Industrial

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Automaton designer? ~Aethel .: What job would you never take up?

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Man with facial hair, sparkling eyes and creepy. Lew

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Chosing A Title

    All my current pieces got low scores. But the one that I may never write got 76% or something XD

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Go Monkey!

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Uh - I answered this before. ~Aethel .: Who are you waiting for?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Monessa : *hangs up half-way through* Aethel : What are you waiting for?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I got rid of Given Dill. But I didn't kill him. Not really. ~Aethel .: What colour are your eyes?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Research Re: Need Help about Angels and Valkyries

    (Norse mythology) one of the maidens of Odin who chose heroes to be slain in battle and conducted them to Valhalla. From Word Web Online or check out Wikipedia on ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hey, it's got John Lennon, why wouldn't I read it? :wink: Half-Knot Stitches

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Someone who is victorious or always happy. Could be a guy or girl, since I read Another 2am . Gimus

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Because of the surname I think of a transformer, so i guess she might be all silvery. Stitches

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Typical fantasy. I don't think I'd go for it. Are You Me?

    Mar 6, 2007


In the winter months, snowstorms and rainfall in the Patagonian Ice Fields can drastically affect the landscape. Worsened by heavy winds, such storms can reduce visibility and lead to glacial calving, ice collapses, and avalanches. During these conditions, travel is not advised.
— The Documentarian