User avatar

Myth

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The revolutionary (Very Devious)

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * It was a weary day, just off the coast of London , far from all the notorious aristocrats. Does London have a coast? ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Paron : *checks date* I guess you've not been alive for a very long time. 'Maton is shorted from automaton. And I do know English, thank you very much. Brenna ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New User Ranks

    I just made it as Epic Novelist! :mrgreen:

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    [Should we have a list of who posts? Like Cloudy first, someone else second and so on? That way we know when it is our turn to continue.]

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I think of the Band Aid song. It depends on what it is about, maybe comical or something to do with new musicians. I'd probably wait a while. Half-Knot Stitches

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    Alex and Cassie were consulting the map when Aethel and Elizabeth joined them. "What happened to you?" Alex asked. "You know, dark wood and all that." "I don't want to ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    Disorientated, Aethel sat on a tree stump. She had been walking for ages, at least it seemed that way, and she was nowhere near the edge. The forest was thicker ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Mystery. Something like Agatha Christie[sp?]. Depending on the first few pages, I'd pick it up. Are You Me?

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    Aethel stepped over fallen trees. She bent, examining scratches in the bark, using her own fingers to see how deep the cuts were. "Sharp claws," she said. Moving off, she ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Nothing. I live with 'matons, do what I like. ~Aethel .: If you ever wrote a book/play/TV show, what would you entitle it?

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to the site

    Hello! Welcome to the site! Would you prefer to be called Velaskan Sky, Velaskan or something else? I'm Myth. I like to read/write fantasy, sci-fi and historical fiction. Hope to ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Are You Me?

    Editing in process. Locked.

    Mar 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Aberrant Day of Melancholy, Mr. Munglar

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * As if in a deep dream, he pushed the door open to reveal a blurry image of a short man ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Outlands Chronicles (deleted until further notice)

    Hello! I felt the pub entrance was clichéd, silence while everyone took in her experience and then discussing her. It has been done often, so I think you could come ...

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: .

    Hello! Noticed a few typos and spelling mistakes in there. Also, remember to add a paragraph for each new speaker, a couple of times you had Wiggins and Tobey speaking ...

    Mar 7, 2007


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh