User avatar

Myth

  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    Despite being tired, Aethel could not sleep while the coach rumbled. She looked from Alex to Cassie, both staring into nothingness. Elizabeth gazed out the windows. "I'm hungry," she said. ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Two New Point Messages

    *smacks head* I was wondering what you meant by 'New Point Messages'.

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A lady of high-society. Probably stuck-up and always trying to attract attention. Dissen

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Bottled. ~Aethel .: Would you stop a mob beating up their victim?

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Aethel cut him short. "Should of told your boys to be careful. It was fine when I packed it." "If you don't—" "Shut up." She disconnected and swung around to ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Islamic Sexism in Afghanistan

    That was hard to read. I don't mean the words, but what actually happened. I know my Mum and her female relatives weren't treated like that, even though she had ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'm thinking an autobiography about Wigs and her writing. I'd pick it up. Constable's Cloud

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Fleet

    Good luck with outlining. How about providing a brief summary of Oblivion or Fleet [if you have any ideas on it, sounds like sci-fi to me]?

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Rice. ~Aethel .: What do you think of your creator? As in your writer.

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    An old woman everyone loves and calls, "Nana!" Half-Knot

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I hate books. *watches Alluston's collection burn* ~Aethel .: Soda or Juice?

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A new Garth Nix character, possibly related to Sariel or Liriel with a special talent. Quent

    Mar 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Football Fraud

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * The clock ticked on, perpetually at quarter to 3 . Please write numbers out. “ Uhhh… Mr. Mopel? May I ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bubble Picture (Part 4 up)

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Indeed, Tip’s warning on Tap’s sense of time was proved true. For it was not a half hour, an hour, ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tamia's quest part I and II

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * "NO!" You should avoid capital letters when shouting, the exclamation mark shows the character is angry, etc. " [t] hink ...

    Mar 8, 2007


We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.
— Ernest Hemingway