User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've lost one life so far, I guess I wouldn't mind a short life—as long as it's worth living. ~Aethel .: Would you rather have nine lives, like a cat, ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: We're all new at some point or another ^_^

    Hello! Welcome to the site! I have weird dreams which I turn into short stories or use for character development. It's fun rewriting dreams. Hope to see you around :mrgreen: ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Something that resembles Choobaca[sp?] from Star Wars? XD Juvenal

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something about a phoneix dying and rebirth and stuff. I probably wouldn't pick it up. Industrial

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Private Peacefull

    My sister did it for class so I borrowed it off her. It was all right, but I prefer Michael's others books such as Kensuke's Kingdom and The Butterfly Lion ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Book Profiles

    I wouldn't mind anything by Philip k Dick, Gwyneth Jones and Alan Furst =]

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey! A new member here, who has NO IDEA WHAT SHE'S DOING!!!

    Hello! Welcome to the site! I'm Myth and you can always PM if you need help, but there are plently of people here so you'll never be alone. :mrgreen:

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Um - I won't say. ~Aethel I was put in the stocks. ~Brenna .: Would you rather lose a hand or leg?

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * Taking a long gulp of coffee, I turned the page. I don’t think you can take a ‘long’ gulp of coffee. His stringy ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Isn't that the same as ideal? Anything to do with 'matons. ~Aethel .: Are you good at giving directions?

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Black Veil

    [Baroness, I guess it is if you haven't already.]

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Er - A live animal? No. ~Aethel .: Do you eat meat?

    Mar 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Football Fraud

    I’m not too sure which chapters come first, they all have the same title, but could you please number them one, two and three, etc? It would be helpful and ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Football Fraud

    Try not to use capital letters as you did for: “NO!” The exclamation pretty much shows her shouting or her shock. Sometimes you capitalise Internet and other times you don’t, ...

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't dance, so no. ~Aethel .: Are you a bully? Or, have you ever been a bully?

    Mar 9, 2007


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")