User avatar

Myth

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you love to write?

    I LOVE to write! The only thing I can do without people helping with ideas beforehand. Some of my characters annoy me, but that's all right, they are meant to ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    People using the word 'nice'. ~Aethel .: Do you come in peace, like aliens?

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Final Round: Choose The Mascot!

    A lot can happen in that time! Go Monkey!

    Mar 12, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Postman Comes Looking For UsPt.4

    I think the shoes is/are my favourite character. Her voice is so real, and I can now see why Samantha corrects her mistakes from all that reading. She is like ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Heroine Addiction: The Atlantia (#2)

    I have only two things to point out: you’ve spelt ‘laid’ wrong—layed—and there are a couple of times you missed putting Atlantia in italics. Apart from that I really don’t ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Heroine Addiction: The Beginning

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * But as soon as the big hand was on the twelve and the little hand was on the fifteen, that ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A girl who likes who she is, reads often and can sing well. Pixel

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Are You Me?

    Everyone : Thank you all for reading and picking out the errors! Unfortunately, I won't be posting anymore because I'm leaving and I wouldn't want anyone to post when I ...

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Alps Photography

    I love the first one. The trees look like mountains to me =]

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    You. No, it's the uselessness of my gynoids. ~Aethel .: Do you believe in aliens?

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Flash Fic- Phoenix Lament

    The ellipses are so annoying. How can all the characters know the one sentence started by a fellow warrior[?] and they all say "Damn" at the end too? Something you ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: The Great Depression

    Have you read Of Mice And Men ? I think it was set during the Great Depression.

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Do we really exist?

    This is a question my sister asked me when we were kids. No idea why but she said we didn't and I argued that we do and pinched her. I ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Pick

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Cloud

    Mar 10, 2007


I hope everyone's safe and sound and has some potatoes in the pantry.
— Arcticus