User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Tips Re: Normal Is Scary.

    I didn't like that episode but I know where you're going. I've not given this much thought but I'll see what I can come up with.

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Day? All day! Can't stand aritifical light. ~Aethel .: Are you real or did someone make you, like a robot?

    May 4, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Devil's Walk (Chapter One, Part 2)

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * I walked off down the hallway and down a small set of stairs . What do you mean by ‘small ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Devils Walk (Chapter One, Part 1)

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * When the sign hung over my head, I let hand seductively and luxuriously graze across the metal poles that supported ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Portrait in Twilight: The Death

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * There were no people out this late , which suited him. How about: No one out this late ... The ...

    May 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I write by hand and then type it all into Word, by the time I get around to saving it I've added a whole page of stuff that wasn't supposed ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Maybe about bullying or suicide. I don't think I'd pick it up. Industrial

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing Historical Fiction

    I've always wanted to write something about Handel, but he kept his personal life private and I have only been able to include him by name, nothing else. Since I ...

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: 'Send' or 'send'?

    When writing about keyboard/controller buttons would you have to capitalise the word? Eg: Tapping the ‘ Send ’ button [...] Aethel pressed ‘ Forward ’. Or does it not matter?

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My automatons, I already did that actually. ~Aethel .: What wouldn't you do for money?

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Falcon

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    ^ Love that book =] Reading the Ringworld series by Larry Niven.

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A pretty girl, has long blonde hair and is about 13 or 14. Pixel

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Fluffy

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "Tell me, Aethel," the girl began, "did you really get rid of Dill?" "No," Fist clenched tightly, the girl banged on the glass repetitvely. "It wasn't your father. You were ...

    Mar 13, 2007


Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak