User avatar

Myth

  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Rewrite of Born of the Stars

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * At least there was some advantage to belonging to that race—any non-humans who tried to enter LN had very hard times of it ...

    May 25, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: silent whispers part 1

    A really good beginning with the isolation showing from the first few lines. And I got the impression this he was an animal at first through 'cave'. Would like to ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    All Tomorrow's Parties -- William Gibson

    May 25, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: The Parental Issue!

    My parents wouldn't understand anything I write, a load of junk to them so there is no point in showing them anything. I don't like showing my work to anyone ...

    May 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'M BACK

    Welcome back Aero! :D

    May 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures

    Number 3 looks just like the houses opposite my kitchen window =] Nuber 2 is funny!

    May 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Snoink's having a baby!

    Girl!

    May 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Your passions?

    Design/Art, photography, history, music and fashion.

    May 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tending to the flowers.

    Beautiful! I love how her tail/wings just bursts out with all that colour.

    May 22, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Atheism

    I don't really feel anything. It is up to everyone to decide if they want to be part of a religion or not, and it hurts to know that people ...

    May 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Uh - the type that leave you for no particular reason. ~Aethel .: Do you fall in and out of love often?

    May 22, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Blair quits: 'I did what I thought was right'

    I'm neutral in this, I guess we just have to wait and see how it goes with Gordon Brown.

    May 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I wouldn't mind trading spare computer parts, if you have any? ~Aethel .: Ever performed on stage?

    May 16, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey, they call me Ole :)

    Hello! Welcome! I'm Myth. This is a great site and there is a lot of help around, you'll fit in soon. Do you have a particular favourite genre? I'm more ...

    May 8, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Web Site? (besides YWS)

    I don't have any, can't be bothered to join anymore since YWS is better and active.

    May 8, 2007


I was never insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.
— Edgar Allan Poe