User avatar

Myth

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Pinhoe Egg -- Diana Wynne Jones!

    May 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Uh - I don't think so. ~Aethel .: Do you give in easily?

    May 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Speak for Yourself

    I'm Aethel. Or you can use one of my alias, depending where you're from. Anyone from the Upper Levels can forget me. I'm 24 or something, can't remember but what ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Are you left-handed?

    My youngest brother is the only left-hand writer in he family, even if you counted cousins, etc.

    May 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random characters that I can't help but to love:

    Starlight Express! Love these. Dinah looks much skinnier than her legs do.

    May 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hexachord

    “They here?” the one with the swords inquired brusquely of the blonde one. That supposed to be 'they're'? * Hello! One thing I'd like to ask is: why is the ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Hooray? ~Aethel .: Are you any good at making things? Baking, handcraft, etc.

    May 30, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Apathetics

    Hello Trident! The only thing I can point out that came up too often was the mention of 'white', for their clothing you could have given a list instead of: ...

    May 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tea and Alexzander

    Nice work. Costumes look a bit like pyjamas...

    May 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Madster's Loves

    He's cute and love your colour choice.

    May 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I died once, that's very close. ~Aethel .: Do you usually have a cloud above your head?

    May 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Green = Cooment/Correction Black = Review * He heard the Elementar shift. “Are you all right?” she asked. “I heard you cry out, but the mistress…” Is there a certain ...

    May 27, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Green = Commen/Correction Black = Review * It wasn’t Karoon . Karoon would not have left the job undone a second time. ‘Karoon’ so close together! Maybe replace it with ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rain

    I haven't read all of Jane Austen's work but saw a production of Persuasion , Pride and Prejudice , and Northanger Abbey and they all had these rain scenes. I've ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Agri and the Engineer: 1.1

    The bass-lines were always so thick and heavy that she could feel the sounds reverberate deep in the bones of her chest. I liked that, reminds me of the summer ...

    May 26, 2007


I wouldn't think "impossible" was even in your vocabulary.
— Sharpay Evans, High School Musical