-
Re: Some Changes: Affects Default Template Only
I liked the previous page. You have to scroll down for everything on the left side, but I'll get used to it.
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Fools' Duel: Unlikely Companions
Unlikely Companions Sketch of Aethel and Constable, characters from two different stories. * The cloud , Aethel though, has to be a hologram . Looking across the bridge to this ...
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Queen of the Harpies
Shafter! Thanks for the critique, never managed to say it on here XD The merrow thing is explained in a later chapter, won't be updating this but thanks for reading ...
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Greetings from an akward spirit
Bird's brother? Hello! Welcome to the site! I'm Myth and I'd love to see what you come up with, Gry's wonderful =]
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Iriad
Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * I sighed and shifted my position, the branch I was perched on wasn’t the best and I seriously considered moving ...
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Within Inclinations of Impishness?
Imp, I've got to read Babushka , that's a name or something I've heard before. And I've time to critique Rovvy if you're done?
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Flapper
Really pretty! Something is wrong with her legs, one of her ankles looks so weird. Did you try asking someone to pose?
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Sunset
I like the tree in the foreground, really darker than the background/sky though some of the building and trees could have been much darker too.
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: A Very Serious Question
Between the two I'd say Bugs Bunny, never have liked mice and haven't really seen anything of Mickey Mouse.
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: Incan, the Gryphon
... Looks like a dog with its tongue hanging out...
Jun 1, 2007 -
Re: my icons! [yay!]
The cat one's cute!
May 31, 2007 -
Re: A self-portrait
Really, really pretty! Why don't you have it in colour?
May 31, 2007 -
Re: Hexachord
Cloasia doesn't appear to have much of a purose apart from throwing insults at Jon. He seems to be a charater you could develop, so many times I've seen arrogant ...
May 31, 2007 -
Re: Paracelsus - Prologue
Chaos. The young man to his right took off running. During the Accountant’s suicide, he had been spattered with blood, bone, and a gelatinous consistency, what he surely thought must ...
May 31, 2007 -
Re: The Top 10 Reviewers & Gender Wars
I'm 10! Will catch up soon enough.
May 30, 2007
