User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Table Rock Photography

    First one is brilliant, love the rain drops on the petals. I also like the red tree[?] one.

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dos Fotos

    The first is so warm and I love them both, without the guy's distracting head =]

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tamora Pirece

    You might find this interesting: Interview with Tamora Pierce

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't know. People who know my real name think it is 'Ethel' but it's not. ~Aethel .: Can you keep secrets?

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Untitled

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * “I'm not stupid... sweetheart. Why would we make bread at midnight you nutcase ?! ” The elderly lady replied smugly. ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Winnie The Pooh

    Nice! Though I think you could have had his top shaded darker, at the moment he looks pretty neutral.

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Past, Goose Hollow, Future

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Hello! The formatting is pretty off, hard to read in some parts, but I can edit it for you if ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Winter Memory (Short Story Version)

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * The door to the bedroom was open a crack, and Crystal peeked inside to find Alyssa looking through a small ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Puddle Hopping, Sketch #1

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * And how as the thirteen-year-old, already small for his age, supposed to see past all these fools and find an ...

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Fools' Duel: Unlikely Companions

    Thank you all for reading and critiquing! Now: Kitty : This is a one-off so Aethel and Constable will never see each other again. Imp : Those sentences were a ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Sketches

    Yes, I think so. I just don't write too much description anymore, annoys me to death.

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Brilliant! I knew your art reminded me of something: Disney!

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Iriad (part 2)

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * Alya was silent as we flew back to the lookout. I had a smile on my face. When we got there, she sat ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Sketches

    Hello! I've written a few sketches these past weeks and noticed only one of them had description while the others had hardly enough. Didn't think it mattered much as the ...

    Jun 2, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Babushka

    Green = Comment/Correction Black = Review * Babushka had many grandchildren; and she liked to think of them while she painted. I think the beginning sentence sets the scene with ...

    Jun 2, 2007


When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.
— Walter Lippmann