User avatar

Myth

  • Media Reviews Re: Mark Twain

    I liked Tom Sawyer but I haven't tried reading Huckleberry Finn yet--will let you know my thoughts on it afterwards.

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography Portfolio

    LTF : Can't eat olives without thinking of Ovid XD You're welcome! Silly Sydstix : Via suggested the same too =] scotty.knows : 1 — I had to crouch to ...

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My Drawings!

    It would help if you posted the pictures, or if you have I can't see them.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Californication

    I just love the first one so much, so beautiful.

    Jan 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Mandela, Nelson Portrait

    That's so lifelike, it looks so much like an old photograph and I really have nothing else to add. If it gets finished I'd love to see it.

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Hands

    I've only ever attempted to draw a perfect hand once and it didn't turn too bad but these are really great, I wish I could read sign language. I liked ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Planet

    My first thought was a childish: Oh wow! But this is really beautiful, I love anythign to do with space and planets though I think you have too many stars, ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Joanna McKylie (Final)

    The final looks so much better than the first one, I love her boots.

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography Portfolio

    MadHatter : Your guess is incorrect :wink: Via : Firstly, I took that picture back in the summer and haven't been there since but I'll take up your request and ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Virulence #2

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Feeling the door know in the small of his back he fumbled around until his hand made contact. I really ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Virulence #1

    Green = Comment Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * SMASH! This is really up to you but I’ve never liked onomatopoeias unless they belong it stories for younger audiences, ...

    Jan 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a romance that I'd probably recommend to a friend. Constable's Cloud

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Brand New: Automatic Table of Contents For Chapter Stories

    Thanks so much, Nate! Now I can find other peoples work much faster.

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography Portfolio

    1 — Blur For Ovid : Who will always remain a mystery whether I like it or not. [Can anyone guess what this was supposed to be?] * 2 — ...

    Jan 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: An Anime Drawing I did a While Back

    I love her head. The chest looks odd because it seems she's facing towards us but the rest of her is slightly turned away from us. She has no belly ...

    Jan 8, 2008


A good artist should be isolated. If he isn't isolated, something is wrong.
— Orson Welles