-
Re: 100 challenges
It isn't so bad! Her hair reminds me of vanilla ice cream topping =]
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Lineless Art from Yours Truely
Second one looks much brighter and I love it =]
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
What kind of a person has fans? Uh - just my author, that's all. ~Aethel .: Are you always right?
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Ring
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: The Turquoise Scarab#1 *PUT ON HOLD FOR COMPOSTING*
I don't have anything to critique, got here to late, but you should try not to begin every paragraph with 'I', which can be done so easily! I also loved ...
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Tolkien
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Those new wanton automatons... ~Aethel .: Do you prefer to have long hair or short? Or bald?
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Snoink's having a baby!
Have a girl! Or twins?
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Sunrise in the river Ganga (Ganges)
I just love how the sun is behind the clouds and all this 'heavenly' glow is showing through.
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Areida's photos
That is such a pretty place, would love to live thereāif possible.
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: New improvement to the site. (Me!! lol)
Welcome Jake! YWS is a great place, for all types of writers. See you around =]
Jun 5, 2007 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Ari, you are so pretty! :D
Jun 4, 2007 -
Re: Hidden away ch2
Hello Nyame! It has been while since I read the first part, went back to it so I could remember the character names. Leslie is just like my brother, he ...
Jun 4, 2007 -
Re: 100 challenges
I love Allen's expression! Though Ariel's clothing look a little bland, the colour choice mainly. But still brilliant, can't wait to see the next entry.
Jun 3, 2007 -
Re: Worlds Of Wonder
The third one doesn't look as good as the first two, and I'd agree with Imp: it looks like Europe.
Jun 3, 2007
