User avatar

Myth

  • Lounge, The Re: Jennafina's B-Day party

    Happy birthday Jenna! :mrgreen:

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    Alice In Wonderland -- Lewis Carroll. Predictable? Currently working on short sketches on Constable and his cloud, with a few appearances from Dissen.

    Jun 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ho-oh POKEMON drawing!!!!

    The colours are brilliant, looks exactly like the original =]

    Jun 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography.

    First photo is brilliant, brings the excitement of the fair alive. The colours blending as it goes faster is super!

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Through The Lens Pt. 1

    The door with the key could lead anywhere! I love the oprange building, both colour and black-and-white. Kitty's cute *eats*

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A Glimpse Of West Coast Youth

    Surrender To The Sunbeams is my favourite, so warm.

    Jun 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    It looks a little empty but I love the purple mermaid!

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Never been outside the Capital, so I'd say nowhere. ~Aethel .: Your money or your life?

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: *waves*

    Welcome Kristin! I did NaNo last year, lost the entire thing and didn't go back to it XD Hope to see you around.

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Fabien : I love the second one, but can't see you!

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: 6000!

    :shock: It'll take another year or so for me to reach that many posts!

    Jun 8, 2007
  • Writers Corner Re: Pushing Up Daisies...

    Five months later... Novels Oracle's Possession — Flushed. Though the characters will be appearing in other pieces. Monessa won't ever forgive me if I don't get her next tale done: ...

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi :D

    Hello! Welcome! Great that you have a friend on the site already.

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello, im new (obviously)

    Hello! South California[n] Club? Or something... I'm Myth! Reading is my life too! And writing. See you around =]

    Jun 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Uh - I need to add colour to my life. ~Aethel .: Have you ever had a manicure?

    Jun 6, 2007


Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.
— Mark Twain