-
Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)
No, because I'm a veggie. TPBM went to a party as a stuffed chicken.
Jan 19, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
I can't see your face. :? Is the cat yours or is it just a random picture?
Jan 19, 2006 -
Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)
*Locked*
Jan 19, 2006 -
Re: Victorian Life/Untitled: Writing Practice
I agree with Sam about the pace of the story. It was good but you should add more decription and maybe tell the reader more about the other women (both ...
Jan 19, 2006 -
Re: What's in your CD player?
Il Divo - Self title.
Jan 19, 2006 -
Re: Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
I love that movie, I've seen it three times already. I think they still give the Narnia Chronicles on BBC 2 I watched one a few weeks ago, it's not ...
Jan 19, 2006 -
Re: Bands you Hate
Bands I really hate: Backstreet Boys My Chemical Romance Winger Damageplan Authority Zero Destiny's Child Damn Yankees Ratt I also get peeved by Joss Stone.
Jan 19, 2006 -
Re: Oinkerwinkle
Er Bacon? I'm a veggie, but the pig is cute.
Jan 18, 2006 -
Re: Yep, I'm new!
Welcome Ginny, I'm Doe or Do. Enjoy your stay and I hope to read your work soon (if you submit it). :D
Jan 18, 2006 -
Re: Rate avatars!!!!
8/10 I like the colours and the guy looks "cute". :D
Jan 18, 2006 -
Re: Err.. Greetings
Thanks all. Hey! Welcome! Doodles? Eh? Maybe you could show us a few! *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge* I just might do that.
Jan 16, 2006 -
Re: What does your username mean?
I was going to use the name Rae but decided to use Doe instead. I'm just boring.
Jan 16, 2006 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
After All - Delerium feat. Jael.
Jan 16, 2006 -
Re: This word reminds me of...
Clothes.
Jan 16, 2006 -
Re: Hello, I'm new.
Hiya, Welcome. Do you pronounce your name as 'NEEV'? I also love history and mythology and would love to read your work. :D
Jan 16, 2006
