User avatar

Myth

  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    I've read and watched LOTR and it isn't so great as most fans make it out to be and Harry Potter just doesn't interest me. I only read them and ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Err.. Greetings

    ...A deer, a female deer. Ray, a drop of golden suuuuuun!!! Never thought you'd be serenaded, didja? Well, I'm just weird like that, so there you have it. :P :P ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    It's great even though it takes up a lot of time. :D

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Some Important Changes Coming...

    How do you add topics you are watching?

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    (Under Major Rewrite)

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    Euuuch! I hate that song. :x I know all the words to Crazy by Alanis Morissette and Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve. Brilliant song and I don't care if ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirsten Dunst, JC Penny, and Punk Rock.

    I really like the second one, its really well done expect you can't see her arm because the background is the same colour!

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    You're meant to continue from the last word posted: night. Moon.

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Thanks for reading. I haven't read His Dark Materials so I don't know if my story is anything like it, I might read it now. The next parts not done ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.

    Character name : Lilith Race : Daimon (more commonly known as demon - is that race OK or should I change it?) Position : Mercenary/Hired assassin Age : 18 (possibly ...

    Jan 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Happy Birthday, Meshy!

    Happy birthday. :D It was my 18th on the same day.

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forest of Darkness

    Mist lay thin across the clearing , giving the place a foreboding aura. Four strangers stood huddled together, staring in awe at the sight of the clearing . Despite the ...

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Thanks for critiquing , I tried changing a few things to work with my story. More comments are welcome.

    Jan 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Yes. It was my sister's birthday recently. (Mine's coming up soon!) TPBM loves the colour pink.

    Jan 19, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forest of Darkness

    Gosh, I don't think I'll read it in one day. I'll post my review each time I finish a part. To start with I like the first part. Dragon’s powerful ...

    Jan 19, 2006


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat