User avatar

Myth

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    Thanks for reading and critiquing. :D I didn't think anyone would. The story actually has a lot of twists to it, unexpected things will happen and there is a very ...

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    (Under major edit)

    Feb 8, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    (Under major edit)

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    Eating chocolate The internet Tags

    Feb 7, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Thanks for reading. :D I'm glad you liked it but I re-edited it all so you might have to read it again. XD I'm working on the next part but ...

    Feb 6, 2006
  • Archive Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.

    (Sorry this is a bit late.) Lilith With lack of sleep Lilith was weary and lost her bearings for a moment. She looked around to where the elf and the ...

    Feb 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    (Under Major Rewrite)

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.

    At the sound of voices Lilith woke with a start. Great, I won't get a wink of sleep now! Down below were three figures, two the same as before and ...

    Jan 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    (Under Major Rewrite)

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    8/10 because its Star Wars and I just love the Luke smilie.

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Thanks for reading. As this is part of the third chapter I kind of already described the fĂȘte and stuff. The setting is in the master garden (a very BIG ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Math or English?

    I love English and always have done. As for Maths, I didn't really like it and wasn't very good because I didn't understand my teacher and he didn't explain anything ...

    Jan 26, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forest of Darkness

    uh... its not a reapeated word... its her Clearing, like a meadow or whatever, a c-l-e-a-r-i-n-g Yes I know its her clearing, I was just say you don't really need ...

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirsten Dunst, JC Penny, and Punk Rock.

    Alright I only noticed that now but it still looks white.

    Jan 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.

    For the first time Lilith stopped to rest. The forest around her was shrouded by darkness, from the treetops above she heard the silent rustling of leaves and the creak ...

    Jan 25, 2006


I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
— Steven Wright