User avatar

Myth

  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    All sorts. Classical, Jazz, Techno/Dance, Rock. I hate Pop and Rap.

    Feb 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Waiting

    Oops! I'll fix that! :D Thanks for reading I did it under pressure and that's when I write best. I was stuck on the end and rushed it so I'll ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness

    Being British doesn't mean you're English. If someone is bron in Britian it menas they are British and not English, you may have German or whatever parents and be British-born ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    In no particular order. 1) Harry Potter -- J.K. Rowling. I just don't like any of the books. 2) Farseer Trilogy -- Robin Hoob. I read these last year. *groans* ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Waiting

    Content deleted due to reworking.

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Web Site Lets Users Send E-mail to the Future

    I might give it a try. XD

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    (Under major edit)

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    Arrogant fool! Ayda was the only female among the group. She was as fast as any other man and strong too but that Beowulf, the idiot, did not want her ...

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Slorgsnik da Butcha

    I love the finished result and I also like MS Paint and hate Photoshop.

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TORINO OLYMPICS

    I love the Olypmics, the winter ones more than the summer. Figureskating and snowboarding are the best. I'm also looking forward to Euro 2006.

    Feb 15, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    **How can anyone not know who Beowulf was?!** Ayda tied her long hair into a plait and looked across to where Beowulf stood. All she knew of him was the ...

    Feb 14, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    (Under major edit)

    Feb 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis The Confusion by Neal Stephenson The American Boy by Andrew Taylor Visits from the Drowned Girl by Steven Sherrill The tale of Genji by ...

    Feb 10, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Just a question

    I don't know if this is the right place to ask or not but why does my story in Historical Fiction not appear on my portfolio?

    Feb 9, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    (Under major edit)

    Feb 9, 2006


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary