User avatar

Myth

  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    (Haven't got time to think of the next part but woah! what an entry! :D )

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: my response to griffinkeepers PM/ goodbye

    Why did the story get locked in the first place? I thought my swearing was bad.

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon. Shut up. I know the new age emo contemporary lit crowd is going to hate me for this ...

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Gray or Grey?

    Grey! As soon as I see a book with the word 'gray' I know itsan American addition. I love the British way of spelling.

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    Ayda wiped the vile blood from her face. She was sure she had killed the monster while Beowulf the Great had tired. The newcomer called the monster by a name ...

    Feb 17, 2006
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: to the point of deception

    I was a little confused with the time changing but I liked the idea of the switch. I thought this would more of Historial subject more than Action/Adventure. Although you ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Web Site Lets Users Send E-mail to the Future

    Does it work if you try to send it to a friend?

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Writers Corner Re: Vampire story...need suggestions.

    Vampires and humans being enermies is always the plot. Try making some vampires friends with the humans or something. Whatever you do don't make the world all dark and terrifying ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Indie (

    Feb 16, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Waiting

    The guy didn't get murdered. In my story vampires don't actually kill their victims but leave them a little confused. Hopefully I'll get rid of writers block and come up ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness

    Northen Ireland is also part of Britian, or are we always forgeting that?

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Slorgsnik da Butcha

    WHAT?! How can anyone hate Photoshop?! I have tried to use it to draw, and I still can't after a year or so. I use Paint Shop and sometimes Paint.

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Web Site Lets Users Send E-mail to the Future

    What if our e-mail address doesn't exist by that time? We won't get it!

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    Ayda signed heavily. Beowulf frowned at her. Oh golly, our dear leader doesn't even want us to breathe ! She carefully had to step across the swamp or have her ...

    Feb 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Firestarter - You look like someone I know. Areida - Which one are you because the two older girls look similar.

    Feb 16, 2006


more fish is always superior to less fish
— Shady