User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    Mersey and Delzette, we don't get a clear idea of them. You could have a conversation going on between them before they actually break up. I wasn't sure who they ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    Ayda was still recovering from her blow when she saw Asgeir take a dive into the mud. If it had been at any other time she would have laughed. Beowulf ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Chips. (Fries)

    Feb 20, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Waiting

    *Locked*

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    This was a little confusing but I like how there is a mixture of era like Medival/Modern, the newspaper and the parade.

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 1]

    He placed his neck key into a the lock on the chain , it vanished leaving a powder that fell to the floor. Just a typo, take out the first ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    Thank you! I'm a history dork too, so you're not alone. :D The story will take place in many, many historical sites and I promise to make it more interesting. ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Who have you seen on random member lately?

    I don't think you can see yourself, maybe? I saw you yesterday sometime.

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Starlight, Starbright

    I don't usually critique(sp?) but I liked this. It was nice and short. My favourite part is: I have not light enough, nor strength enough, nor fixédness enough to shine; ...

    Feb 18, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Waiting

    Thanks but if nobody else reads it and comments whats the point? I have writers block and my life is over.

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Shamefully, I know all the words

    Boys of Summer by Don Henly (sp?), DJ Sammy and The Ataris. I love it!

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Kelly Clarkson

    Don't like any of her songs, She came on the Brits and I switched over.

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: TV Show : Smallville and House

    Smallville, only when they gave it on T4 and then they stopped so I didn't see it ever again. House, once just once and it was s***.

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)

    Gawd no! TPBM has slept in a coffin for a whole day.

    Feb 18, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Who have you seen on random member lately?

    I just saw someone called E11 or summit.

    Feb 18, 2006


In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary.
— Kathleen Norris