User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: But Where Do They Lead?

    I love the fourth one because it looks like the road is turning into a stream when it starts to wind.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Future

    To be honest I liked the last three paragraphs much more than the beginning where it bored me, mainly because it was like something I’ve read before but I kept ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: English vs. American

    I've always seen it with an 'a'.

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Whats your favourite book?

    Northanger Abbey By Jane Austin. Anything romance really, the product of being a hopeless romantic. And for future refrence if you don't like Jane Austin you are not a hopeless ...

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: via pulls a stirly

    Ariel is wonderful! I think Jasmine is supposed to be a little darker, missing mouth is scary!

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shadow Sprite

    This is great! I'd love to see the colour version.

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Virginia, from the 10th Kingdom, looks really great. Wolf's hair is, I think, supposed to be parted but what does that matter? I love the one of Claudette!

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: via pulls a stirly

    Maybe change the angle of her face? Nice drawing though, I love her bodice and the sleeves.

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Perceptions of Vancouver

    I'm not much of a graffitti fan but the first picture is just ... wow, really. The chimney sticks out a little, couldn't you edit that out?

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Evil Tattoo

    It does look like Count Olaf's tattoo. I won't say what others have said already but I do like the border wih the centred eye. But I wouldn't want that ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Research Re: Prostitutes, Lovers, Marriage, and all that fun stuff...

    Will it be all right if I PM my answer?

    Jun 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Game Weapons

    The hilt looks too small on the second dagger/sword. I like the guns the best.

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Love Ya

    The purple tint [or is it pink as everyone else has mentioned?] and the writing suit the picture. I love your hair.

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photo: Literary Landfill

    Reminds me of my room when I'm looking for things under the bed XD That John Someone books is the only one where you can see the author's name. Looks ...

    Jun 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: shutterbutton.

    I love them all, especially the duck!

    Jun 12, 2007


coffee and writing is a superior duo
— LadyBug