User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Tips Re: Research Tip

    Thanks for that, I might just use it.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    what size do you have to make it when you make the avvies? i have paint shop pro, would that work as well? My avatar was done in Paint Shop. ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Idea Help, Please

    I like Stevies idea, I've tried it with two stories I'm writing at the same time and all the pieces fit. You should write when you feel like writing, I ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes, I'm always up to no good and I never listen to anyone, even Coeda ~ Wind Rider What are you most afraid of?

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    I love Alice in Wonderland and Just So Stories, they just have werid ideas and a lot of people I know don't like them because they find it confusing and ...

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I Clicked On An Ad today

    I hate those annoying pop-ups, I've never tried because I'm unlucky.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Visigoth's Lament

    ^ Ditto. :D

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Poop

    I knew it was a gun, then I though I was blind for not knowing it was a *hates this word* poop scooper. Also looks like a girl who has ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    Much better, you should edit this part in so new readers don't get confused.

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    (Under major edit)

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    So doe, every time the Boatman is mentioned I should use a capital "H" to symbolise power? Ie: "powers beyond belief, He burned her soul and He washed her mind ...

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 2] -UPDATED

    Maybe when someones speak of the Boatman you could capitalise 'H' so it reads 'He' or just put the thinking in italics.

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    6/10 Love the lashes.

    Feb 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: The corrupt a wish game!!

    Granted. But all the teachers will give you big kisses and hugs too. I wish I could go to Egypt.

    Feb 20, 2006


The shame of being a man - is there any better reason to write?
— Gilles Deleuze