User avatar

Myth

  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    When Ayda woke again the pain had reduced a little. She was laid on her front and she turned her head to see Karma. "You should drink this," Karma said. ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Thanks alot for reading. I didn't really know I had a 'style' I just write how I think is best.

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I hate being laughed at and being called stupid, I deal with it by ignoring whoever and getting a little revenge. ~ Monessa (Oracle's Possession) Have you ever stolen from ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I think my brain just died...

    I'm not any good at critiquing(sp?) poems but this just made me laugh.

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Help With Planning

    For me I usually think up my characters first before brainstorming what happens to them or what they do. For Oracle's Possession I just thought of a boy and girl ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Gawd, you actually read all that? I'm glad you liked it, I'm planning the next part now and won't post until.. maybe tomorrow. Thanks for reading. :D

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: What was your first story about?

    I can't really remember but there was one in Year 3 I did about a flying carpet and robbers.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    (Under Major Rewrite)

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    Thanks for reading Boni Bee. I'll take a look at the entries and make changes.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My mother was a secratary when I last saw her, she was always kinder towards me than my father and she always smelt of perfume. We have the same green ...

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?

    Fencing, something I always wanted to do but never had the chance. Welcome. :D

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Hunting

    I agree with the ban, its cruel to kill any animals and that goes for the cull of the grey squirrels(sp?) too.

    Feb 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Tiger Lily ~ Monessa (Oracle's Posession) Ambition in life?

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    I'm not European but most of these are things I can relate to.

    Feb 21, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    Pain. That's what Ayda felt. Pain and the sound of rasping voices. Everything was dark and her head throbbed as she tried to stand. Something spoke but every sound and ...

    Feb 21, 2006


i, too, use desk chairs for harm and harm alone
— Omni