User avatar

Myth

  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    Alone at last Ayda got to her feet. She went to the door and checked to see if anyone was coming. How easily you can fool people with a few ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    *Hands chocolates to everyone* My favourites are Cadbury's and Ferrore Rocher (sp?)

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    This was verry good ! I hope you will write a sequeal =D> Sequel? Don't you mean to continue writing this one? I do have another story for this called ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Favorite Genre

    Fantasy, Historical, Horror and Mystery are my favourites. I try and include all these in my story.

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: St. George and the Dragon

    That wasn't very nice of her but its really funny.

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I Clicked On An Ad today

    I'm talking about the ads on YWS people! If you're getting pop-ups or winner banners, then you got spyware on your computer. The YWS ads are usually text but sometimes ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    Welcome to the site. :D

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Best Books

    In no order: Goodnight Mister Tom -- Michelle Magorian The Erl King's Daughter -- Joan Aiken Winter Rose -- Patricia A McKillip The Histotian -- Elizabeth Kostova The Forsyte Saga ...

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Favourite Dead/Broken Up Band

    The Jam.

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Peregrine Falcon - beautiful creatures with remarkable speed. ~ Wind Rider Do you have nickname?

    Feb 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    (Under Major Rewrite)

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Thanks Noxious, I'm editing this soon with the glossary, most of the meanings and stuff I posted with my Wind Rider story. I'm posting the next part now, it's not ...

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    ^ Who doesn't? :P

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A few random PSP art...

    I love the pixel flower thing and the knife one. That snowman is so :twisted:

    Feb 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Yo

    *Doesn't know what's going on*

    Feb 23, 2006


Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant