User avatar

Myth

  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    I've never heard of that one. Where's it from?

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter

    Leak.

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Papa

    This is really nice. The 'worthless information' part made him who he is and I can relate to that (I know someone just like that).

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Name: Jael. Eyes: Brown Hair: Golden brown, just above the hips. Skin: Light to dark brown. Age: Eighteen. Strengths: Bow and arrows and long sword. She loves riding. Weakness: She ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    Ayda stomped downstairs and screamed. "I'll get you for this you... you witch!" "What's that smell?" Beowulf asked cringing. Karma laughed merrily enjoying the furious look on Ayda's face. Ayda ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    I have two and I use them both.

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Can you add a form to fill out or something, it'll be easier so we know what our character is required to do.

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When I took a 'dip in the lake' I have terrible nightmares about it even though it happened nearly a year ago. I can still see the thing from the ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: You know youre eastern europian when...

    - If you speak English, you come from America For me if you speak English (no matter where you're from) you're definately English. That's what most of my adult relatives ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Not a proper picture of me but yeah.

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Champion Swordsman

    Is that hair in his face? Another good job.

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    I'd like to play Jael can I add her details later?

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Alternate World: Faery Wars.

    Lilith "Get away!" she hissed at the snake-like creature at her boot. The snake hissed back and wound itself around her leg. Angrily Lilith caught hold of it by the ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    "Ugh! He's so full of himself, I mean, did you see how he puffs out his chest to show authority?" Ayda imitated Beowulf but Yeng ignored her. I've got an ...

    Feb 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    I didn't want to repeat how the daimon appeared when Monessa summoned Sancha so I tried to make it quite short, I may change it. I'm giving this story a ...

    Feb 25, 2006


“I'd much rather be someone's shot of whiskey than everyone's cup of tea.”
— Carrie Bradshaw