User avatar

Myth

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Beautiful, you're really pretty. :D

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faeid (Part I; Edited)

    Interesting, that's all I can say for now but I don't know what 'Ilen' is. Maybe a glossary is needed? One of the names Elandir (sp) sounds like a name ...

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Why you shouldn't kiss frogs.

    Aww that's soo.. cute. Good job, I like your colour choice.

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Snip Snip: Each time I open up the thread I see a girl showing the middle finger and then it disappears... :shock: Ladydark: Thank you. :)

    Mar 1, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Forest of Darkness

    Haven't read this in ages. This is pretty good but space out when characters are speaking, I get confused and don't know who says what.

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I was at school and someone was on the site so I decided to check it out. I don't think they come on any more.

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Argh! That's what I missed. I meant to do ropes. I tried making a 'cloth tent' and used it for a model. I may have to do it again. Thanks ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Thnks Sabradan and Areida.

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    This is the fortune-teller's tent from Oracle's Possession and I need help with the shading. Tips are welcome.

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    I usually start off my stories/novels with doodles or pictures which inspire me to write. Here are a few things I've done so far (some for stories others just out ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    Ayda was still smelling horrible. She smirked when she saw Karma. "I didn't think you were the type to wear a dress." "Still not washed yet, Ayda?" Humph! She didn't ...

    Feb 28, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Jael "Hey, Sadi, want a race?" Sadiya looked back at me then at her father. "Not today, Jael, Sadi has to train." "But it'll give us some spirit, besides we'll ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Jael I went out of my tent and brushed my horses hair. I've had her for two years and she was getting faster by the day. I clicked my tongue ...

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 2/26 to 3/4

    Well deserved. Congratulations Adam. :D

    Feb 27, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Jael I was sitting in my tent reading a letter when I heard someone shouting. The thing with living in the desert is you are not always alone, even when ...

    Feb 27, 2006


I don't think so alliyah, but don't quote me on that.
— TheBlueCat