User avatar

Myth

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favorites in Classic Literature...

    Yay! The Scarlet Pimpernel Alice in Wonderland Wuthering Heights Oliver Nicholas Nickleby The Three Musketeers The Family at One End Street (are they classics?) Theres other buts I can't name ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this too much like Harry Potter

    I have all of those books. Supermal, are you going to post the story or are you just putting it together?

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: star wars

    I liked the older ones better, the new ones aren't that interesting. Both Padmé and Leia are annoyingand Anakin should have let (whatever his name is) get killed by Windu.

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    I've tried writing a story with friends for English class and ended up writing it myself because they said they weren't good enough to write with me. Shame, I always ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A short life of adventure. I always have a feeling I'll die young, besides I nearly died once. ~Monessa (Oracle's Possession) Is there a secret that keeps you looking over ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: New Story...possibly

    To me Batman is sci-fi. OK mutants.. what kind of mutants exactly like the X-Men or more like super humans who change shape? Please do not do masked heros or ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    (OOC: Sorry Angel, I think I sounded a bit mean. You're really great at the intimate scences so I guess the rest of us are leaving it to you.) The ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Two-sided Novel

    I like the idea and have read Fingersmith which is about two peoples point of views of an event. I'd like to see what you come up with.

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: King Arthur's Existence

    King Arthur may have existed but may not have really pulled the Sword from the Stone and I don't think Meril existed. Arthur could have just been a king from ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this too much like Harry Potter

    There are things that do make it similar to Harry Potter (boarding school which I voted) but Harry Potter isn't the only book of magical content. But your 'differences' are ...

    Mar 6, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    (OOC: Sorry I haven't posted anything but things are getting along nicely. One thing though someone wrote Ayda and Beowulf knew each other? That's not right because I wrote she ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Thanks Areida and Araidne. :D I re-did this with the ropes but my sacnners broken down again so I'll get it up on Monday.

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Jael I rode Tinga on and on. The sun was high in the sky and I took off my veil after checking no one was around. I climbed off Tinga ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 3]

    The underground city reminds me of The Edge Chronicles where the scholars live in tunnels because they've been force to live underground. The Grandma scares me a little with her ...

    Mar 3, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    "What happened?" Ayda asked someone. "Dunno but that man attacked Beowulf." "Attacked? He wouldn't of done it for no reason." Beowuld rubbed dirt from his back and glowered at her. ...

    Mar 1, 2006


To gain your own voice, you have to forget about having it heard.
— Allen Ginsberg