User avatar

Myth

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Writing Challenge 3/6: Untitled

    Hmm.. Poor Daffy he never gets any attention. A little short but I liked it.

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Ballad For Millie

    5th of December, ten fingers and all This is the only thing I didn't like, I know you can't exactly write '8 fingers and 2 thumbs' but yeah. Good poem ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    Diana Wynne Jones COULD IT BE? A comedy writer who intertwines comedy with fantasy? Yes! Ala TTAC, she has written some of the most humerous fantasy I have ever read, ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Plastic? I don't know what that is, so I'll go with paper. ~ Wind Rider Have you ever witnessed something you shouldn't have?

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Thanks Araidne.

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: WAAAhooooo!

    Congratulations Matt! And Good luck Fate. I still haven't bothered to take a test or anything, I don't think I'll learn to drive.

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Here's the finished version. I may yet update it again and I'm working on other illustrations for my work. EDIT: Made this bigger and added a signature.

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: *sniffles* *puppy eyes* Pwease?

    Where's the donate button gone? :?

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: lemony snicket

    I've read the books and agree the latest ones are better. I've not seen the movie and its Klaus (played by Liam Aiken) and does he wear glasses in the ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: CHARGE!

    Isn't it portfolio or did you spell it incorrect deliberately? I love her hair! What are the pink squiggles meant to be and the scar-like thing on her cheekbones?

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    I loved The Divide by Elizabeth Kay. Oh yeah, Terry Pratchett and Ursula LeGuin too. Raymond Feist -- Magician, The Daughter of the Empire and others. Terry Brooks -- The ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    If I was with Mr Tull I would get him to help the man but if I was alone I don't think I would help, I find it hard to ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Desk

    I really like how you did the curtains and the mouse even though I can't see it clearly. I still prefer to draw by hand and tablets are annoying so ...

    Mar 8, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    I loved reading The Neverending Story, always forgot the authors name though. Here's my list. Peter James -- Brilliant stories such as Possession, Twilight, Dreamer and others. Diana Wynne Jones ...

    Mar 7, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry

    Percy Bysshe Shelley and John Keats! Adonais and Alastor by Percy Ode to a Nightingale and Ode on a Grecian Urn by John

    Mar 7, 2006


The universe will reward you for taking risks on its behalf.
— Shakti Gawain