User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've never been to school but my favourite class is Summoning even though my first summon was quite terrifyinbg. ~ Monessa (Oracle's Possession) If you could have any strange power ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Movie

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    (Under Major Rewrite)

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    I've not read it yet, I'm getting both positive and negative reviews from people who have.

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    I really like some of them and have brought most of the Discworld series.

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: The Wonder Door

    flick of the sweat Off I really thought this was going to be an actually door like a gate to another world or teleporter but it turns out to be ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Terry Pratchet

    We all know who he is in my family, my parents don't like him because his Discworld books have 'disgusting drawings'.

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Boatman [Chapter 4]

    IT was night. Typo: it The carrier was on a bridge, being carried by ten bulky men. Isabel cringed every time they took a quick step on her bridge for ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    Okay, I think what I'm going to do is try and crit a bit at a time, otherwise I'll never finish. I'm so lazy. >.< I'm lazy too that's why ...

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Another attempt at shading and I used my hand as a model.

    Mar 10, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Emotional Rant: Untitled

    I don't usually read the peoms on this site but I really liked yours and I sometimes feel the same way. You're a good poet.

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    I know I don't really like her books but I've read all of them and the Order of Phonenix or whatever is so c... and the older ones are worse. ...

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Fanfiction Forum Added March 7, 2006

    XD Can we write fanfiction about plays as well?

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I like both. Camels are easy to ride and elephants are great to shift into. ~ Vestapa. Your favourite person in the world (not related to you) is?

    Mar 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Thank you Snoink I wish my art teacher had read this because he didn't think drawings done under 30mins was worth anything. The first one is sooo lame! I totally ...

    Mar 9, 2006


Irrigation of the land with seawater desalinated by fusion power is ancient. It's called 'rain'.
— Michael McClary