User avatar

Myth

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Winter Rose - Patricia A. McKillip The Bartimaeus Trilogy are great books, I read them because of my interest in demons. :D

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The Initiation on the ten/eleventh birthday of an apprentice! We get our offical magician name and a Guardian. ~ Monessa What is the first thing that comes to mind when ...

    Mar 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Bad points - I'm vengeful, bad-tempered and sometimes a bit of a show-off. Good ponits - I'm a quick learner, trustworthy and a very hard worker. ~ Monessa How do ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    I did the hand in about 20 mins max, when I try too har to perfect my drawings they turn out horrible but quick easy drawings are soo good. I ...

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Error Message

    I love how you did his hair and the hairs on his chin and the index finger is a little short.

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Treescape

    Great drawings! For the first one the girl is the only problem (in my eyes), she just seems like an abandoned rag doll. I love the second and third one.

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey whats up everyone

    Welcome to the site. :D

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: This is the dawning of the age of aquarios (signs)

    I'm a rabbit and an Aquarius but I don't read my horoscope any more because it's just a load of rubbish.

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 3/12-3/19

    Congratulations Areida! :D

    Mar 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi to all

    Hello and welcome to the site. :D

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is this too much like Harry Potter

    A different world is a good idea, for it to be easier you can try to base it on a planet rather like Earth. Does everyone have magic or is ...

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Apple

    This is great *is tempted by the apple*, I love your shading and I agree with Bobo about the background.

    Mar 12, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: How To Make A Great Character!!

    I only used a few of the questions, my novel characters are based on real people so I don't really need to get to know what they might feel or ...

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes, I don't like to think about death, I'm already haunted by the spirits. ~ Sebastian Your favourite poet?

    Mar 11, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    I'm really glad you enjoyed it. The last part was a dream but its also a flashback an a vision all at the same time because she was seeing what ...

    Mar 11, 2006


You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone.
— Rod Serling