User avatar

Myth

  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    2h 30mins my novel is so much better now, the typos are gone and I've fixed a few repetitive descriptions.

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Pretty people! :)

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    7/10 it reminds me of someone XD

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Share a secret..

    Once I was playing with a lighter (yes, very stupid) and burnt my hair, my sister had to cut it off and I told my friends I had nits because ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My favourite story is one that has been forgotten over time, if I was ever to write about it I would call it ' Ancient Tales of Wind Rider '. ...

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rereading books

    I re-read books all the time and understand things better the second time round.

    Mar 20, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Griffinkeeper

    Wow, compared to your room my own room is quite small but with the same things in it, so as Blob said its a very realistic description. The egg... I ...

    Mar 18, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    (Under Major Rewrite)

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    (OOC: Japan! Wow, that's a long while away but lucky you.) Sitting by herself Ayda was finally alone, the dragons sometimes kept an eye on her but something had stirred ...

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: This word reminds me of...

    Austria

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Nate Needs Your Help!

    I click once a week but sometimes forget, will have to remind myself somehow.

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Archive Re: End of innocence

    *deleted*

    Mar 17, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Have I ever! My parents were ashamed of me to even speak my name. Magic is an advantage when you're up against a pinch-faced showoff. ~ Wind Rider. Do you ...

    Mar 16, 2006
  • Archive Re: So You Wanna Be A Hero

    (OOC: Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I'll think of something and do it tomorrow.)

    Mar 16, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    I've only done about 30mins of editting so far.

    Mar 16, 2006


Does anybody else passive-aggressively refresh the page to see if anything you said made it into the quote generator?
— GrandWild