User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: drawing/painting portfolio

    I love the train and the pocketwatch image. The tree is so great because of all the detail, looks like it could be from a child's book. I'd really love ...

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Whipperfly

    Thank you! But this is so old and deserves to be recycled. I might dedcide to work on it again.

    Sep 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ville Valo

    His hand seems awkward, the way you've positioned it but I think the eyes really stand out. I love his hair, above the firehead =]

    Sep 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: An untitled short story.

    Green = Comment/Correction Blue = Suggestion Black = Review * Smiling, the waiter strolled over to the table three down and filled the white china cups with tea. A minor ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some More Portraits (yes, it is all i can draw)

    For a moment I thought she was showing the middle finger XdD Looks like a guy at first, until you mentioned she's female. I like the shading, but what is ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Takaiya with Reacher Demon

    I also like the detail on his trousers/jeans, and the little chain hanging from his belt. His far too skinny though, compared to his legs and feet.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Shadow Sprite

    That last guy looks really angry... I love how the blue one turned out, and all the steps used to create him.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Takaiya Bad

    His feet must be really big to fit into those trainers... Something needs to be done so we can actually make out his facial features, I can only just about ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 300

    The torso looks too slim, I haven't sen the movie or any screen shots so can't point anything else out. I like the helmet and the armour.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Golden

    I love the shape formed by the particles. The guy's really shiny, like you'd expect from an android or something. What are the two gold discs? They seem to form ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Abrienne

    You need to work on the hair, especially the part that sticks out towards the left. I'm overwhelmed by her eyelashes, they're so long. I love it though.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Alistair and Abrienne

    I love these two, their hair, their clothes. Everything. Are they your own creations or from a manga/something else?

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty face

    Her head looks too big to be supported by that thin neck and her eyes are huge, much bigger than that tiny mouth. I'd love her hair and can't wait ...

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kroft stuff

    From the artwork I like the third one, the writing and the close up on the hand. Really good.

    Jun 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    The pink doesn't really do it for me, the other three colours go well together, though.

    Jun 22, 2007


But answer me this: how can a story end happily if there is no love?
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane