User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Thank you Kay! I type too fast to realise my mistakes and spellcheck doesn't always pick up on some of them, I'm editting this right now. Thank you for pointing ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoEdMo?

    10 hours and counting.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: write something..

    I think this should be in the Contests section.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Story Ideas/Character Names

    I have trouble with both sometimes. I have loads of ideas that I have borrowed from stories we've done in school since Primary School and now I put them together ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Which tattoo do you like best?

    All black no outline? If you did an outline white would look best.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    (Under Major Rewrite)

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: It's about time, Google!

    It's third on the list when I checked.

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favourite Fantasy Writer

    Stuart Hill who wrote The Cry of the Icemark. It is pretty similar to our world and includes things like Valhalla and an Empire that is very much like the ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: friend or animal?

    It really depends on the animal and friend involved, either way I'd feel guilty if I saved one and let the other die so I'm not voting (maybe later I ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello..

    Hello! Wow, someone who actually likes writing essays! Welcome to the site.

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Which tattoo do you like best?

    I don't really like tattoos but I'd go for the first one.

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Yes, so far I have sketched the fortune-teller and I'm thinking about drawing some of the apprentices and the daimons especially the spinxes cause that will be sooo cool and ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Er.. right. I'm working on the next part and I prmise it will be a very very long read and after afew more posts I'll not continue the story because ...

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm New!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Hello and welcome! :D

    Mar 21, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Journey to Jo'burg - Beverly Naidoo.

    Mar 20, 2006


Despite everything, it's still you.
— TobyFox