User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    My maths teacher happens to be a very good at drawing on the white boards, he also uses a smart board and tablet and we all used to have fun ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    ^ does this mean you’re from the UK..? lol :P I thought you might of guessed I was from some of my spellings eg colour. What?! Ever..? I think this ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    (Under Major Rewrite)

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Shadowmancer by some guy.

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: my art.

    I love the chicken pie! Nice colours and the pir looks so blooby and squiggy. *pokes the pie*

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 3/24-3/31

    Congratulations and welcome if I haven't said so already. :D

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    The fingers look a little chubby, but hey, who am I to critisize? I luv tent # 2 the best, too :D LOL! That's MY hand! Thank you both for ...

    Mar 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Fantasy Writers, unite!

    Only 3 of them I answered as Yes and one was sort of in between and the rest are NO!!!

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Name: Malakin Gender: Male Eyes: Brown Hair: Black Skin: Brown Age: Nineteen Strengths: Has a power over the element Air, friendly and is particularly good with a sword. He is ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Gazebo

    Nice descriptions and it flows quite well.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Across the Desert Sands

    Jael Next morning I woke early. Today was the day the racers would make for the city, I could hear the other racers taking down their tents. Tinga snorted. Sadiyah ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    Chips!! =P~

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Made-up words

    Snolly which means someone who is a bit of a clown.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: CHARGE!

    I love the mushroom and the ape/monkey!

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Person coming through! :)

    Welcome JC! I am also a Fantasy lover and dragons do exist! Hope to see your work soon. :D :D :D

    Mar 23, 2006


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19