User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dragon Continued edited first part included

    perhaps many centuries-impossibly long or a fraction of a second. He had no sense of time or of anything, for the matter. There should be a space between 'centuries' and ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Prayer to Allah

    Splitting this up into verses would make it look better, and I also really enjoyed this.

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: marhaba!

    hello. i am karidya, immigrant and proud muslim woman. i think here will help me start to understand westerners much better than i do now. thank you for welcoming me. ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Thank you! I'll check out the site and do my best for the next post. ^ window; he slowly squeezed his warm bun, wisps of smoke drifting into the air ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Fusion Monk

    For a draft this is really good.

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    She's meant to be a little deformed! She has just come into our world and it does take a little while to adjust from dust particles to a lioness. :D

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Untitled

    *Deleted*

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Faeid (Part I; Edited)

    Gosh it takes ages to read this, but the edited version is a lot better. Still no glossary?

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    (Under Major Rewrite)

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    My scanner is finally working! And I managed to darw what happens in a Summoning. The first one is the 'twingling lights' and the next one is when the daimon ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes, until I learnt to use a real one. ~ Wind Rider. What's the worst thing that can happen to you?

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone I'm new!

    Welcome to the site Lisa. :D

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just me

    I write and draw a lot, especially when I'm depressed (which happens almost every Monday) My favorite animals are cats and ducks. I'm also a big chicken and butterfly fan...wait...are ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dream Pets

    A peregrine falcon that's as big as an eagle, a snow leopard and a jackel! And my favorite of all a cat with velvety blue fur.

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Wallpapers

    I LOVE Cherish and Eclipse but it would have looked better in colour. Cherish actually reminds me of the portal thing Doctor Who uses when he's in the TARDIS and ...

    Mar 27, 2006


Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality.
— Jules de Gaultier