User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    (Nice idea) *** Dear Doe, I've been wondering when you're going to get a move on in my story, I'm fed up of waiting for the dreadful Gathering, and I ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    I've edited this and changed a few things if anyone wants to add comments you are welcome to. :D

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Empress

    You write very well for someone that young, I certainly counldn't have written like that at your age. There is one sentence that I didn't really understand: Then the fair ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: I Can't Wait Forever

    You've been giving me these looks That no one has gave me before That just seemed wrong, I have two suggestions for that line: One You've been giving me these ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: How would you rate YWS?

    YWS is the best, it's the only writing site I've join and I can't bother to join another site.

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Archive Re: End of innocence

    (Oh, sorry, I'll just go fix it. And can our characters be in different places and then meet up along the way as I want my character to start somewhere ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Commission

    Wow, that's really good, and kind of scary. :D

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Thanks for the review, I'll be editing the whole story from the very beginning (which isn't posted here).

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Yeah.. sure XD I have to admit, now that I'm thinking about it, it does look a little bit like a seal.. :D

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Operating Status of YWS

    Thank you Nate for making this great site, it's nice to know how much people really appreciate you for putting so much into the site.

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't know, but my friend drowned in a river and it was my fault, so I suppose I did. ~ Jason. If you had the chance to change one ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    There's a shop in our street that sells all things middle-eastern so I'll ask if they had the chocolate. My sister absolutely LOVES Israeli grapes, she's always eating them. XD

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jessica Simpson Wallpaper

    Hey, that's a pretty good blend, it's just the colours that kind of ruin it. I'd go for a colour taken from any of the pictures you used and merge ...

    Mar 29, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    This is me at Nimrod's fortress in Israel. This is me with the guy who proposed to me...somewhere. I don't remember where we are, but it's somewhere in Israel. :-) ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    (Under Major Rewrite)

    Mar 28, 2006


Noelle, you can lead a writer to their computer and give them coffee, but you can't make them write.
— CowLogic