User avatar

Myth

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Untitled

    Thanks for the help. I wrote this from my point of view, and when seeing the girl get bullied reminds me of what used to happen to me so all ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    (Under major edit)

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    Name: Myth Age: 2,693 (approximately) Height: Varies Gender: Female, but can also shift into a male form Race: Daimon (djinni) Powers: Elements, Shapeshifting and Orbs for defense or traps Bio: ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Flames of the past (title suggestions are welcomed)

    Rashtara’s fiery eyes glared at the chaos that ravaged below her small stone cottage that was built beside a large yawning cave entrance that led to the upper levels of ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Doe:: you're so pretty! and I'm loving the purpleness under all those flowers! :P Thanks, it would have looked better if I smiled properly, there were bugs around and I'm ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Teh Jack

    The person at the bottom looks awkward but the warjacks awesome.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: z0mg!11!! So. Im lyk, a n00b n stuff, rite?

    Welcome to YWS k3pt, I'm Doe and I usually write novels and short stories.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Nominate YWS for the top 101 Writing Sites!

    Done.

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Why write?

    **coughs** I have obsessive-compulsive disorder, LMAO. I write because I cant help it. I get IDEAS for stories and ... well, I never really do anything with them but they ...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Archive Re: one step

    At first it was like flying, ghostly hands flapped her hair wildly about her face and she spread out her arms like a bird in flight...

    Mar 31, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Favorites in Classic Literature...

    Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde -- Robert Louis Stevenson Peter Pan -- J.M. Barrie Children of the New Forest -- ?? (Is that a classic?) I for got to mention ...

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Untitled

    Could someone critique this please? I need help on changing this as I'm not any good at poetry.

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Hippie car!

    The only thing wrong with hippies is the pot smoking!

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    This is a picture of me and my sister last summer: My sister: My brothers going to school last Febuary:

    Mar 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Blood Elf!

    I like the first one especially the fire cracking thing around the sword(?)

    Mar 30, 2006


To plant a garden is to believe in tomorrow.
— Audrey Hepburn