User avatar

Myth

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter One::Welcome to Beowulf Manor -- Updated and titled

    The weather outside the car was grey, and it looked like it would start raining before the day was done. Somehow that sounded… wrong. Something along the line of ‘It ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Spin Real Fast -- Chapter One

    Often the poorer people were picked to be servants at birth for the Count’n’Countess. Count and Countess, the way you've written it is not exactly 'proper' unless that's what people ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Research Re: Most memorable album cover art???

    Is it an online group? I think for me the most memorable one is Abbey Road.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Everyone knows when I'm angry because I usually bare a deep frown on my forehead, grit my teeth and do a lot of shouting. I'm like that a lot really, ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    Elsewhere in the forest... "There is a lot of activity in this forest," Myth said. "Do you want to be Concealed?" "No, it's probably kids messing about." "There are adults, ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    No, when the daimon appears she is sitting down, I'm adding these drawings from my story otherwise I would have done a proper lioness and stuff.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Macbeth in Minutes

    :D I love it!!

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    I loved that book especially the story of Henry Sugar, my teacher read it to us and I just had to read it all over again, I think I'll borrow ...

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: New (sorta) look for YWS

    I like the new change, the logo is really pretty.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello

    Welcome to the site Green River. :D

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Ice Age: The Meltdown

    I loved Ice Age, I haven't seen the new one but it looks good. I'm going to see it this weekend.

    Apr 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    the top of the tent it looks like a turret wearing a gown LOL! I'm changing a few of the drawings I've done but I'm getting a new scanner soon ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Legendary Myth

    YES! I love them. My favourites are 99, Twister, Rocket and Solero or something. And you can add anything else you love too.

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Ancient Tales: Wind Rider

    Thank you so much! I always have a little trouble with this but it really shouldn't be because I know someone who went through what Wind Rider is experiencing so ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Archive Re: Wizards' Guild

    Elsewhere in the forest... Myth watched her master sleeping on the soft nest of leaves he had gathered, or rather she had gathered, he was probably dreaming of ruling all ...

    Apr 5, 2006


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451